Happy AwardFebruary 15, 2010
Once again, I have been given an award. This is the Happy Award. I am very honored to be given this award by a fellow poet, writer, and blogger. These are the things that make blogging more meaningful. These are the reasons why blogging is so much a part of my life. If you want to read more poetry, check out this blog called Poetry Perspectives. Just click the link and a new window will open, directing you to the blog. Again, I want to say thank you. This is really such an honor. Since this award calls for me to list ten things that make me happy and to nominate ten bloggers for this award, than I am going to do exactly that.
10 Things That Make Me happy (this list is in no particular order)
1. Writing (writing poetry is always so great. of course, I write about other things too)
2. Reading (I don’t just read books, I read magazines, blogs, articles, etc)
3. Ice Cream (although I haven’t eaten ice cream in a while, nothing makes me happier than days that call for Ice Cream)
4. Chocolate (yum yum… it always makes me feel better afterwards)
5. Music (whether I’m just listening to eat, or singing it (badly), music lifts my mood)
6. Friends (life is never complete without them)
7. My family (I know I’ll always have people to fall back on)
8. Jeffrey (it is always nice to know that someone loves you for who you are)
9. Life, Love, and Madness (they make the world crazy and exciting)
10. Trips to the Beach (I love the sun, and I am not scared of the heat.)
10 People I Want to Give This Award To (just click their names to view their blog)
Rules to accept the award:
1: Link to the person who gave it to you,
2. List 10 things that make you happy,
3. Pass it on to 10 happy bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees about this Happy Award.