I received the Honest Scrap award for a couple of days already, but I just did not have enough time to post it and forward it to my blogger friends. Now, I have to make sure that I make time for it, since this award is long overdue. This award was given to me by three different bloggers. check their blogs at:
These are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank the person giving you this award
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. place a link to their blog
4. Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
5. Nominate 10 Bloggers.
6. Place a link to those Blogger.
7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
Here are 7 things that people may not know about me yet
1. My first choice in College was Accountancy.
2. I’ve started more than a dozen “novels” already, but I seem t have a hard time finishing them.
3. I’ve only fallen in love two times in my life, although I did have a lot of relationships in the past.
4. I was just recently hired as a Trainer.
5. I get bored at work most of the time.
6. This is already my nth blog, and I’ve never been happier with a blog than WP.
7. I did not use to believe in regrets.
Here are the ten bloggers that I am passing on this award to:
2. Tom Baker
3. Lauren Michelle
4. Five Loaf
5. Talib Haiku
6. Inspired Syntax
7. Ray Sharp
8. Shoeless Boy Wonder
10. Michelle Spector