Quoted… (Love and Marriage)January 19, 2010
Today, I want to share my favorite love quotes. I hope that you get to identify with some of them. Enjoy reading!
1. Love one another, and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
— Michael Leunig
2. If two stand shoulder to shoulder against the gods, happy together, the gods themselves are helpless against them while they stand so.
— Maxwell Anderson
3. When love is not madness, it is not love.
— Pedro Calderon de la Barca
4. When the one man loves the one woman and the one woman loves the one man, the very angels desert heaven and come sit in that house and sing for joy.
— The Brahma Sutras
5. A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems to short.
— Andre Maurois