ResolveJanuary 1, 2010
January 1. Everything starts today. Another year, another decade, another chance at making a difference. I have a new them for my blog. I hope that, as readers, you will like it, and you will still continue reading my blog.
These are a few of the things that I will do for this year:
1. Write a blog entry everyday. I will make sure that every blog I write will be worth the time you spend on reading it.
2. Travel. When I travel, even to already familiar places, I always have something to write about when I return. I always have pictures to share.
3. Learn something new. I tried learning to read the tarot last year, but I found it too complicated, so I stopped. I think I might go back to learning it again. If not, I’ll probably find something else to learn this year.
4. Everyday, I will try to look for one thing that I should thank God for. It could be really small things that happen or entirely grand ones that do not happen to just anyone.
5. I will try my hardest not to repeat my mistakes last year.
This blog will be the witness to everything else that I see, encounter and deal with. Happy New Year, friends!!!!