Let The Sparks FlyDecember 21, 2009
Is there anybody who does not want to always have sparks flying in his relationships? When we are in love, when we are with someone special, we always want to feel that amazing feeling of being in love. We want only the good times. Even petty fights are appreciated sometimes because they make patching up so much sweeter. The question is, what are other ways which can maintain the electricity running through our veins right now?
Familiarity often breeds contempt. So how do we avoid that, or is there even a way to do so? The answer is a great-sounding yes. Even if couples have been together for a long time, there are so many ways where they can keep the chemistry going. I’m going to list just a couple of things that might be helpful. Everything else is already up to your imagination.
1. Together, listen to songs that get you in the mood. You may check out “I Wanna be Your Lover” by Prince, “Boogie On Reggae Woman” by Stevie Wonder, or “Let’s Get It One” by Marvin Gaye.
2. Shower together on a workday.
3. Save the last day of vacation to be at home together. Don’t tell anybody that you’re back, and savor more private moments at home.
4. Indulge in dirty texting during a boring meeting at work.
5. Always give away compliments.
6. Sit in the last row of the movie theater. This gives you a lot of chances to make out stealthily while watching the movie. The excitement brings a rush.
7. Sleep naked on Sundays. Saturdays, you may both be too tired from partying while Fridays still give you a hang over from the work week.
8. Always say good night.
9. Surprise your special someone by doing something that only the two of you know about.
10. Find excuses to be naked whenever you’re alone together.
11. On a lazy Sunday night, ask each other kinky questions to get to know each other more.
12. Be a little selfish in bed. Focus, even just a little, on your own pleasure. If you don’t do so, your partner won’t know how good he’s making you feel.
13. Watch steamy movies together. You may try Soul Food (with Mekhi Phifer and Nia Long), Stealing Beauty (with Liv tyler), and Sex and Lucia (with Paz Vega and Tristan Ulloa).
14. When on a vacation, try spending a lot of time wearing only the hotel bathrobes. Better yet, wear your sexiest lingerie as often as you can.
15. Ladies, take control. Men like to be taked advantage of.
16. Go commando every now and then.